Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My tatoo 2


I have tatoos on my fifty years old body.The tatoo tells a power to me sometimes.

Sanskrit and Arabic on my body is making friends each other for twenty years.

My tatoo is for beauty , peace and MAI.

Rose and butterfly.Thunder and musical note.
It makes me special with unique Bali colour.

I want to try other tattoos until I abondon my body.

I have a deep meaning for my tatto.
I need a spell to call it.I can't find the key because I have locked for a year and half.
If a rainbow colour batterfly is on my left wrist in the middle of October , the spell comes out.


Tattoo is the same as Magic.
But reality is self assertiveness.

by Shiko.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing this, Shiko! Your tattoos are lovely! I've always admired Japanese tattoos and their meanings.

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Rei
    To Cloudia
    Thanks
    I'm glad understand about my tatoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 晴れた日

    十人十色に咲き誇る

    ゴージャスに惜
     
    バラバラの個性

    バラ

    みんな違うから美しい

    ReplyDelete
  4. 親愛なる ρομπερτ

    ありがとう。日本語のコメント 大変嬉しいです。

    皆様とパーティーしたいです。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ they look so nice. =)
    I envy you!
    I want to get a tattoo with some special meaning one day too~

    ReplyDelete