Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

a check for cancer


January 2010 day 5 I received a check for cancer.

Three years after surgery.

I did not feel the anxiety.

But
Tumor marker values were not normal.

I have to say goodbye to my life many times.

So
Was strangely calm.

The doctor took a two-month re-examination now.

March 18, 2010

Content inspection.

Blood. X-ray of the chest. MRI. Etc

I made my consciousness expansion.

And I passed the three-dimensional me.

I do anything until March 18.

Play the guitar. Sing a song. Write a poem.
Do the readings. Do the dance. Do the flower arrangement.
Write a picture.
More~ More~ More~
I believe my life.

Results.

Mind and I will convey the sense of love and peace.

               By shiko



8 comments:

  1. Shiko, Please be strong. Write more beautiful verse for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lorna B. Walker
    I am safe.
    It keeps living beautifully.
    And, it dances.
    I do the dance and the song and UP will be done to You Tube next month.

    Please look. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I hope your check up at the doctor's went well. Please take care of yourself. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concratulation upon climbling a mountain, seeing far, returning as tall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To mtnbiker404

    Yes. I believe myself.
    Always thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To ρομπερτ
    Thanks to the wonderful words.
    I have seen the future.
    Please see me next month.

    <感謝>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be strong... do your best for your happy life ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Galaxy6139
    Hello
    I will do my best in my life once.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete