Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

About shiko〜 I believe me




SHIKO had been helping people for 25 years in Indonesia.
She sucseeded in many projects to make a dream come true,World Peace.

Foreign media scooped her and her contribution is getting more important in the world.

SHIKO is still working hard even though she must face cancer.

More people who agree her projects are raising their hands to her 50yen charity drive.

This is Japanese 50yen.

50 yen is not enough even to buy sweets in Japan.
Ordinary Japanese children are given 10,000-50,000yen per month by their parents.
It's about 100-500dollars.

SHIKO is asking for 50yen or 0.5cent out of these amount of money.
The donation shall be used to help children in the world.
She is not a member of any group.
She is doing alone .And she said.



Never give up ! is my spirit for Love&Peace I'm living life like that.
I'm honoured because I can communicate with people around the world through blog.

My family said to me "Enjoy your life as much as you want!".
My peace movement has started just now again.

Flower art.  Butou.  A shaman. Reiki. Space communication。
I start for a peace movement.

I am making it now.  


          

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jet

    I watched your blog.

    It is a wonderful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello vegaia
    I thought deeply.
    I'm with posture to wrestle with seriously.
    Thank you for a valuable talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your peace movement is a wonderful idea, Shiko! Great pictures as always, too! <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Rei

    Thank you

    I believe my six feelings.

    Therefore I want to see you.

    ReplyDelete