Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

About shiko〜 I believe me




SHIKO had been helping people for 25 years in Indonesia.
She sucseeded in many projects to make a dream come true,World Peace.

Foreign media scooped her and her contribution is getting more important in the world.

SHIKO is still working hard even though she must face cancer.

More people who agree her projects are raising their hands to her 50yen charity drive.

This is Japanese 50yen.

50 yen is not enough even to buy sweets in Japan.
Ordinary Japanese children are given 10,000-50,000yen per month by their parents.
It's about 100-500dollars.

SHIKO is asking for 50yen or 0.5cent out of these amount of money.
The donation shall be used to help children in the world.
She is not a member of any group.
She is doing alone .And she said.



Never give up ! is my spirit for Love&Peace I'm living life like that.
I'm honoured because I can communicate with people around the world through blog.

My family said to me "Enjoy your life as much as you want!".
My peace movement has started just now again.

Flower art.  Butou.  A shaman. Reiki. Space communication。
I start for a peace movement.

I am making it now.  


          

8 comments:

  1. Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!


    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren’t humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kinds of cats, coyotes, beavers, groundhogs, mice and foxes by the million in order to protect their domestic animals and their feed.

    Then they kill domestic animals by the billion and eat them. This in turn kills people by the million, because eating all those animals leads to degenerative - and fatal - - health conditions like heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, and cancer.

    So then humans spend billions of dollars torturing and killing millions of more animals to look for cures for these diseases.

    Elsewhere, millions of other human beings are being killed by hunger and malnutrition because food they could eat is being used to fatten domestic animals.

    Meanwhile, few people recognize the absurdity of humans, who kill so easily and violently, and then call for "Peace on Earth."


    ~Revised Preface to Old MacDonald’s Factory Farm by C. David Coates~

    Check out this informative and inspiring video on why people choose vegan: http://veganvideo.org/

    Also see Gary Yourofsky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagt5L9wXGo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jet

    I watched your blog.

    It is a wonderful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello vegaia
    I thought deeply.
    I'm with posture to wrestle with seriously.
    Thank you for a valuable talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your peace movement is a wonderful idea, Shiko! Great pictures as always, too! <3

    +Rei+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rei

    Thank you

    I believe my six feelings.

    Therefore I want to see you.

    ReplyDelete