Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello everybody


Thank you for getting it in my blog.

I am very pleased now.

Operation and 2006 of uterine cancers on September 29.

Three years pass.

The value of the tumor marker has decreased for last month's inspection.

The doctor heard the story that returned to a normal value.

However, only one problem remains.

The bone of the neck shifts.

There is a strong pain from the neck to the back sometimes.


The reason is not understood.

I had been doing the dance of various genres since eight years old.

I danced for the volunteer work.

However, it is not possible to do now.

I consult with the doctor.

This thinks about the dance that there is no load on the neck.

And,

I do not believe that there is a recurrence of cancer.

I write the blog in new feelings.

It is reborn.

KAYOKO'S LIFE

This has a very strong, beautiful future.

I am professional for life.

Love and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment